Carpet is easy to attract dust, dirt and animal hair, and mildew. Appropriate care for your carpet can prevent dust mites, fleas and carpet beetle stay. Read to learn carpet daily care, odor removal and deep cleansing information technology.
Keep the floor clean and regular vacuuming.
Buy a good vacuum cleaner, carpet fibers from the depths of the dust suck out, especially if your carpet fluffy kitten or puppy raising.
Cleaning several times a week. If you have pets, you may need to suck every day.
Do not rush to complete the cleaning process. Even high-power vacuum cleaner needs time to suck in the bottom of the carpet fibers dust, dirt and hair.
Carpet stomping area protection (Slip).
If your carpet extends to the front door, kitchen or other areas, you can consider using rugs or plastic protective mat to protect these areas. So you do not need to use every day struggling vacuum cleaner to remove chunks of dirt and roots.
- Plastic carpet protector pad has the added benefit that the carpet can be seen through the clear plastic. This is an unobtrusive way to protect your carpet from dust intrusion.
- Use the reinforced material carpet in the hallway, because more people go the corridor.
- Rug Pad Sous Tapis keeps rugs in place and reduces wear and tear.
Immediately clean up the spill stains.
Let the stain dry sink into your carpet and will make it harder to clean up. If you deal with it immediately, you will save a lot of time.
- Use a clean cloth or paper towel to absorb the overflow, then pour baking soda in a dirty area and stay for 15 minutes. When the overflow is completely dry, use a vacuum cleaner.
- If there is spilled wine or other colored liquid, sprinkle baking soda before adding a little soda water.
Do not try to wash away the stains from the carpet.
Washing will damage the fiber, so that the stain area look worse.
Do not use too much vinegar, water or other liquid soak dirty areas. If so, let it dry, it could lead to mold growth.
Use a mixture of lemon and salt can effectively clean lighter carpet to ensure no contamination of your carpet into a different color.