Carpet underlays are typically 6-10mm thickness made of materials such as sponge rubber, foam, felt, or crumb rubber. They primarily provide foot comfort, but they also reduce carpet wear and provide sound and thermal insulation.
- Provides cushioning that makes carpet so comfortable.
- Tredaire underlays are the most comfortable.
- Our PU foam and sponge rubber underlays contain air pockets that give that extra springiness.
- Underlay acts like a “shock absorber” enabling the carpet to stand up to wear and tear
- Protects the carpet & keeps it looking new for its lifetime.
- Carpet will look better because the underlay helps to prevent the pile from flattening